четверг, 1 февраля 2018 г.

A closer look at the Alex add on unit that I purchased over the weekend. As shown in my previous pic. . . As much as I like the 2 level look it brings to my vanity table and the way it holds our Vanity Dreaming pack, I found (when using it with the Malm dressing table) you loose alot of table space. . . Im the kinda gal that needs ALOT of bench area when doing my makeup as I pull eeeeeeeeverything out and it doesnt get packed away until Im finished a full face. . . The draws on the add ...


A closer look at the Alex add on unit that I purchased over the weekend. As shown in my previous pic. . . As much as I like the 2 level look it brings to my vanity table and the way it holds our Vanity Dreaming pack, I found (when using it with the Malm dressing table) you loose alot of table space. . . Im the kinda gal that needs ALOT of bench area when doing my makeup as I pull eeeeeeeeverything out and it doesnt get packed away until Im finished a full face. . . The draws on the add ...

Original article and pictures take https://itsallaboutmakeups.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий